So I put away my Sunday stitch (after continuing to stitch on it on Monday) and made good progress. Nearly all the words are done and the pot of flowers and bird so I likely can finish it off on Sunday when I pull it out again.
I had this Holy Night chart from Barbara Ana Designs that I had recently received, and I want to add to the center of one of those wooden snowflakes, so I started on it last night but fell asleep way earlier than normal so didn’t get much accomplished. I hope to make great progress on this tonight. I don’t have all the called for DMC so I’m just substituting similar shades. I didn’t want my trees to be brown so changed them to green and it’s just some leftover 18 count but I’m not sure of the color. But here is what it looks like.