I got the whole top area on Prairie Life Sampler stitched and was starting on the covered wagon area below it and after stitching and ripping part of it in three different flosses (to get the lighter color to show up) I decided to set it aside and pull out my New Year Sampler and put some stitches in that.
Here’s the photo of where I left off when I put it away last time, which was after my Christmas in July stitching.
And here’s where I am at the moment. I was working in the upper left area towards the centerbirds above Santa’s head adding motifs in and did the white around the birds above his head.
and just a close up of the area I was working in.