Nearly there… bunting completed

That bunting is done done done!  WHEW!  I wonder how long the bunting would be if I had it lined up end to end all the times I stitched it, ripped it back, restitched it, ripped some again, etc.  I’m glad that’s done.  I added the border at the very bottom since I’m not going to stitch the lower part of the chart.  I do like the look of the table of thanksgiving and may some day do it as a stitch by itself but with all  the changing I needed to do to get things centered and not off kilter as charted, I didn’t want to have to figure out how to center that and more importantly, this stitch is big enough already so I’ll be ending it with that bottom border.   I’m working on the two pumpkins above the border and I think I’ll stitch my initials and year between them and call it done.  I may stitch a little something – star or something else to either side of the title words but I also kind of like that i’s blank in that area so will wait and see until I get everything else finished.

8-27-22 update

The lines down each side by the ladies are just basting lines so I could make sure my bottom border started and ended at the right spot.  And I also just noticed that one of the large urns of flowers looks like it might be missing some stitching in a flower so need to check that out too.    So I think my self-imposed goal of finishing the stitching on this by the end of August might actually be met by the end of today.  I’d better go get the cleaning done so I can get to the stitching.

2 comments on “Nearly there… bunting completed

Comments are closed.