I did make some good progress last night on my Camp stitch project. It’s a bit slower going than normal because I’m stitching on such a dark color – a bit darker than it appears in the photo – and it’s 20 count hand dyed so those holes are even a bit smaller. But I’m moving right along and got a large part of the bird done. I need to switch and stich in the eye area first so I don’t forget and just fill in all the bird solidly with the body color. I like the body color floss. I think the bird is supposed to be a dove and the floss is WDW Dolphin which ranges from pale gray to pale blue shading so dolphin is a great name for it. I was thinking I might be able to finish this today but in looking at it likely not. There’s about nine holly leaves to finish which take a while, a line of snow on the bottom and a bunch of random snow flakes but time will tell how much stitching time I get today. I may also do a bit of framing later today.
Congratulations to Jill who is the lucky recipient of last weekends Flash Adoption of the rectangular plastic hoops and DMC color chart. Jill, I sent you an email.