A new swatch…

I decided as I was working on the speckly sweater that the gauge I was knitting it at was just too tight. Too bad I didn’t decide that sooner.

It would make a more stiff than drapey sweater and a much hotter one to wear. So I decided to start over an remake the back and part of the front I had already done. I’ll definitely get my mileage out of this yarn but this swatch, which is two needle sizes larger than what I was using will be so much nicer. And, with going up two needle sizes (to a US 9) will make the knitting go even faster so I guess that’s a bonus. So a new CustomFit pattern as been generated and I’m ready to cast on again later today.

I did not, however, put this swatch outside to dry so it was safe from the birds!