A bit more tweaking on The Pinkertons Quilt

I got the extra fabric I ordered for my August Camp Loopy quilt and had to make a couple fabric placement changes in my design in order to make it all work.

The darker coral I got for the star points looks better with a different fabric in the center of the stars that plays better with the coloring.  And one of the fabrics is too close in shading to another so I had to change up the very center background color.  So the center background color got moved to the center of the star blocks and the center background becomes the brown print.

Here’s my prior imagepinkertonsfinal

 

 

 

 

 

And here’s my revised image with the fabric changes.  Yardage all works out with the switches so I should be good to go once August 1 rolls around.

pinkerton final

Advertisements

One comment on “A bit more tweaking on The Pinkertons Quilt

Comments are closed.