Quilt finish

Finally a finished project – this was my The Loopy Ewe Monthly Mixer project for January.   We don’t have to finish it in the month the project is for (obviously since I just finally finished it closer to a year later than not).   January’s challenge requirement was for your project to somehow relate to the letter “P” for “Pluto”.  I used the Front Porch Press fabric line for my project.   I had a layer cake of that fabric I had previously bought from TLE in February 2014 and hadn’t used yet.  Luckily I decided to use it just in time because I needed some additional yardage and the Front Porch Press fabrics were on the “Last Call” page — clearance/discontinued items at the TLE — so got what I needed before there was none left.

20161113_1

It’s about 46 x 65 or so if I remember right. Quilted with just an overall meander.

Advertisements

6 comments on “Quilt finish

Comments are closed.