My Rikke hat (Ravelry pattern) is finished. Another very easy pattern. This one I’ll be keeping for myself.
Photos take in the evening are always hard to get the colors correct on. I took the above two in the bathroom where the light is brightest but then it washes everything out. The bathroom rug the hat is on is actually the color of the darkest aqua in the hat — so you can imagine how washed out the colors in the hat are.
And in looking at the hat I just realized my favorite mittens will match it nicely. I do want to see if I have enough yarn to make a new pair of mittens tho.
Finally a finished project – this was my The Loopy Ewe Monthly Mixer project for January. We don’t have to finish it in the month the project is for (obviously since I just finally finished it closer to a year later than not). January’s challenge requirement was for your project to somehow relate to the letter “P” for “Pluto”. I used the Front Porch Press fabric line for my project. I had a layer cake of that fabric I had previously bought from TLE in February 2014 and hadn’t used yet. Luckily I decided to use it just in time because I needed some additional yardage and the Front Porch Press fabrics were on the “Last Call” page — clearance/discontinued items at the TLE — so got what I needed before there was none left.
It’s about 46 x 65 or so if I remember right. Quilted with just an overall meander.