Clearly I’m not too excited about cleaning the sewing room. I did tidy up a few things – very few – and then decided to look for some yarn for the cowl KAL starting the end of this week and get some wound and ready to go with the patterns. Yes – I’m really not into the cleaning today.
But I have yarn and patterns paired up for several cowls and then came across some bulky yarn I had forgotten about and lo and behold after a bit of swatching…
For the original test knit version I used worsted weight yarn and cast on 379 stitches on size 8 needles.
This one will have 199 stitch cast on, on size 11 needles with this Malabrigo Mecha yarn – the color is Jupiter – and should end up being between 60-65″ wide across the top.