My June mixer is done except for the buttons – Mistress Tippet.
I’ve ordered some buttons that need to be added yet. Each of the “wings” shown hanging down in the photo below can get buttoned in the shoulder area to get the drap shown in the top photo.
This turned out very pretty. I ended it about 2 rows shorter than the pattern called for because that way I didn’t have to break into the third hank of yarn and can safe that for something else.
This one will likely end up as a gift but I want to make another one for me and make the lacey pattern quite a bit longer so it will look better on my wide shoulders.