Bjorn Bear is nearly done. I decided to trim down that print border because it was just making my eyes go crazy looking at it in a wider border like I previously had it. This is so much better after adding the plain border too.
This is my TLE May sewing Mixer project (something from favorite designer) and Bjorn Bear (Elizabeth Hartman design) is definitely a Craftsy enabled project. I occasionally buy a class or pattern from Craftsy and they also have some great free patterns. The classes go on sale often so if there’s one I want, I usually wait for the 50% off sale. Anyway, Bjorn Bear came from a Craftsy class. And then with their most recent sale I bought a machine quilting class because I wanted to learn to do “pebble” quilting and some other filler stitches. So this is also a patchwork of quilting stitches (hence Bjorn being the “guinea pig for testing those stitches) – some good – some not so good but since only I know what I was trying to do only I know where it isn’t so good. LOL My pebbles, which I used on the snout, turned out rather well if I do say so myself….and I do, I’m pleased with them.
Hopefully I’ll get the binding finished tonight or tomorrow and can mark another Mixer project off my “to do” list.