State of the Stash(es) update

First the sewing stash – nothing to add in to the used or even the purchased column.  I haven’t been able to sew due to the sewing room flood from the old water heater so hopefully today I’ll get everything put back into the closet and reclaim my table to get some sewing done this week

so the numbers remain at

fbst

 

and I just updated the stash knitting numbers adding in the yarn used for the sweater I just finished and they now stand at:

 

knit   I’m closing in on knitting as much as I’ve actually added to the stash this year so that’s good.  Featherweight took approx. 2,622 yards so knitting another fingering weight sweater will get me close to breaking even.

Advertisements

One comment on “State of the Stash(es) update

Comments are closed.