Yesterday was extremely productive. My own little sewing marathon all day and evening long. So my fabric use numbers stand as follows:
Purchased fabric year to date – 44.5 yards
Fabric used year to date – 89 yards
Net fabric used year to date – 44.5 yards
So I’ve used twice as much as I purchased so far.
Here’s the lastest two projects that helped those numbers:
I finished adding the binding to Eleanor’s (great niece’s) baby quilt and hand stitched it down last night.
Her name is quilted into one of the Onesie blocks.
These are really fun and simple applique blocks to make. It’s fun to choose the fabrics and you could embellish them in so many ways – especially if you had an embroidery machine. Mine are needle turn. The pattern is free at Fat Cat Patterns
The last photo is my completed top for my Camp Loopy Safari August project – that was made during yesterday’s sewing marathon.
As for today – I think there needs to be some cleaning up of the sewing room before deciding what to use for backing for the Camp Loopy project – the front is made up of a Short Stack of Christmas fabrics so I think I’ll be able to find something in th stash of Christmas stuff that will work.