7/19/15 Fabric Stashbusting report

I’ve updated the stashbusting page (button in sidebar with the fabric pile on it) so you can get the full report there.

For one fleeting moment, I had used {net} more fabric than I had purchased thanks to the finish of my Camp Loopy 2 fabric project.  But then I remembered I had not added in the Camp Loopy 3 fabric that had arrived earlier this week.  Dang!

So the numbers stand at:

Used year to date — 77.5 yards

Purchased YTD – 44.5 yards

Net freed from stash YTD:  33 yards

Soon, very soon, I’ll be making a jump in progress when I get the wedding quilt finished.  But I was able to add one more photo to the “finished” gallery on the stashbusting page with the finish of my Camp 2 project.

Advertisements

5 comments on “7/19/15 Fabric Stashbusting report

  1. I have become a total fabric junkie. Everything from scraps to precuts and yardage. I have got to set up a stash report and start busing!! Thanks for your encouragement.

    • I’m not really focused on “busting” the stash but I keep track more so just to see how much I use in a year and how much I buy. Having a healthy stash, I now tend to buy only for special projects or to fill out a project mostly from the stash. So tracking it has curbed that “buying with no specific purpose in mind” purchasing. My tallys are only based on the yardage purchased this year and not all the yardage in the stash purchased prior to this year.

Comments are closed.