PatchKats – 2nd revision to cutting instructions

I hate this when it happens – I was working ahead on my blocks and found a second error.  Sorry – wasn’t until my pieces weren’t fitting together correctly that I realized what I had done.    So I’m going to put both corrections in this blog post (in case you missed the previous one and so that they are all together in one place ) and I will update my general Errata Page.

So the first correction, which I posted earlier today is in cutting the “Kat” pieces – see the highlighted change below.

correction

The second change is to the background pieces labeled [J].   See the highlighted correction below.  The link to the download for March April from the PatchKats page has been updated with these two corrections.

BCK

I’ve rechecked for the millionth time the remaining pieces and all looks good — this is why I always add extra to the yardage requirements — just in case.  Now to go rip apart the section I just sewed when I noticed the background error.

Advertisements

Patchkats BOM — Correction to April installment

Ack!  I hate it when it happens but sometimes it just does.  As I was finishing cutting out the rest of my pieces, I realized I had left one piece off the cutting instructions for the Kats.  I’ve edited the pdf page so any downloaded as of today will have the correction. But if you’ve already printed it, here’s what you need to change.

correction

You need to cut TWO, rather that one, piece of the [M] sections for both types of Kats.

In addition to this correction being made to the revised PDF, it is also listed on the PatchKats BOM Page, as well as listed in my general Errata Page.  Please be sure to cut out that extra section [M] or your Kats will have some very funny looking tails.