Stash in and stash out

There’s been lots of sewing the past two days, but only a tiny finish to add to the “used” tally of the stash busting report which does not in any way equal the new fabrics that came in for two projects. 😉  But nonetheless the stash page has been updated.

More Tiny Dancer blocks were made this morning.

DSCN4242 They are definitely very addictive to make.  I’m nearing the end of the jelly roll strips that will work for this project – some of the strips have too large a print or very wide stripe and print that I don’t think will show up well.  I can only get one block out of a strip but I think I’ve got enough left of the strips I’ve already used that I can get a half block out of them so where there are half block around the outside in some of the photo to straighten off that side, I’ll move those half blocks to create full ones and replace them with.

I think I’ve got six or seven more blocks cut and then I’ll see where I’m at.

I also pulled out some binding left over from some other project which was great for this little hummingbird.

DSCN4245  I just need to hand stitch the binding to the back.