I did have an addition to the fabric used column yesterday — adding in the fabric used for the Because of the Brave Moda Challenge quilt top I showed yesterday will now bring my totals to:
Fabric purchased year to date: 9.0 yards (Kona fqs)
- Fabric used year to date: 31 yards
- Net stash used: 22.0 yards
That’s a really good start to the year for me.
You can see the rest of the totals I’m tracking (new started projects versus UFOs completed, etc) at the State of the Fabric Stash page by clicking the button in the sidebar for that page. If you click on the quilt images there they will enlarge.
My numbers above will take a step backwards next week though.
These fabrics should be arriving on Monday. They will be joining some fabrics I’ve pulled from the stash and will be used for my PatchKats quilt.
Remember – the PatchKats project starts the weekend after next on National Quilting Day so gather your fabrics. All info (yardage) can be found by clicking the image of the PatchKats quilt in the right sidebar of my blog.