First the stash/fabric use report – well since I got in my fabric for my Camp Loopy 3 project, there was fabric in. I’m just finishing up the binding on my Camp Loopy 2 project and should have a photo of that later today. It turned out cute but dang, I already added that fabric into the fabric used. But it was a productive day – getting that project quilted and nearly all bound and just need to put the finishing touches this morning on some yardage info for a new pattern so I did get the two main things I wanted done this weekend. (Tho someone really needs to do some laundry and clean around here!)
Anyway, here’s my numbers with the addition of 5 yards this week for my next Camp project.
Another swapper has join in the Spooktacular Halloween Block Swap. I’ve added Sara’s blocks in. You can see the list of block patterns selected on the swap page but here’s the updated virtual quilt showing all the block patterns the swappers have chosen to make (just randomly colored in my me) so you can match block name to block.