Since I finished the top of this project yesterday, I’ve added the totals for just the top in below.
I thought I was doing a bit getter than I actually am but then realized I had not yet added in the fabric I purchased for this project. Oops. So, the stash use report for today stands at:
So once I get this quilted I can add in the binding and backing – it needs to be completed by the end of the month. Since my project size changed from my original plan when I ordered the fabric, I don’t have enough yardage in the backing piece I bought so I’ll have to add on to it with something from the stash or I may just keep that piece to use for something else (since it wasn’t part of my required yardage for the Camp Project) and find something else in the stash to use instead. Will have to see what I can find.
First tho – on to cleaning up the mess I left last night after finishing this top – schnibbles and scraps everywhere but the wastebasket. Time for a bit of cleaning.