Top Done!

Two long days of cutting and sewing and making a mess all over my sewing room but look what I’ve got to show for it.  My quilt top for Camp Loopy Project 2 is done!  (I’m going to have to come up with a better name for it than “Camp Loopy Project 2”) 🙂  Just finished pressing the final borders.

DSCN3602I had planned to use the dark blue that is the sashing squares for the binding  which would have tied that darker color in a bit more but just remembered what that dark fabric is left over from – and its a project that is not yet finished so I’d  better save it rather than use it for binding.

So tomorrow I’ll make some binding and see if the backing fabric I bought is large enough.  I think I’ll probably have to add to it since this project turned out larger than what my original quilt plan was.

And, if I’m really good and clean up the sewing room, I might even get the table cleared off so I can start layering this one …. but as for tonight – I’ve got no interested in cleaning the sewing room and think perhaps a bowl of popcorn and then may be some knitting are a much better way to spend my time.

Advertisements