My other summer sweater – the blue one I’ve previously shown – I did (operative word here is “did”) have the seed stitch hem area all done for the front. I was placing the markers where the body shaping would go so I could figure out how wide to make the decorative section up the center front so it wouldn’t interfere with the increases and decreases and discovered that some crazy woman (me) had cast on about 20 more stitches on the front than the pattern called for. I have no clue how I managed to do that — must have had a certain number of stitches (the wrong number) stuck in my head. So last night ripped all that back to restart it.
My Wiggle Wrap has been my bus knitting project this week (one I ruined the hem of the other sweater) since the melon colored top I need to concentrate a bit more on and mark off rows as I go along so save that one for the evenings. Couple more inches have been added to the Wiggle Wrap.
This yarn might have found it’s way to my house my this week.
I also received a Box of Fun this week but rather than containing yarn, this one contained the fabrics for my second Camp Loopy fabric project. I especially love the daisy prints and that top green print on the Short Stack is little chicks – with the checks and other prints it’s a fun group of fabrics that I think will turn into a baby quilt for a little girl – if I can part with it.
But for now, the waiting game until it’s time to start on the Camp Loopy knitting and fabric project #2 on July 1. Not that I don’t have plenty of things to keep me busy in the meantime.