I just put the final binding stitches in my Camp Loopy Fabric Project 1 – “Snow on the Lake”. You can see the fabrics and idea I started with here and my finished wall hanging follows that idea pretty closely. I added a few more bits of batik from the stash to add a bit more variety.
The remaining fabrics got used in the backing. The tree (and his face) show up on the back since all the other quilting except the tree was done in white thread. I did have to scramble through the left over scraps to find fabric for binding. Not enough of any one fabric left so the upper right corner and the lower left corner have one of the lighter fabrics for binding and the rest is dark blue — it’s a breezy day outside so my tree was blowing around a bit making it difficult to get a good photo.