This photo looks very similar to the last — I’ve got the blocks back in their original order with the help of the photo. I don’t think I would have every gotten them going correctly otherwise. There was only one problem — I’m missing one measly little triangle. Drat. I went though the purple stash stack, pulled out a bag I knew had bright-colored scraps and went through that but not a bit of that fabric to be found — or any of these fabrics except for lots more flamingos. I did find the purple piece on the lower left which would be similar in color tone but I know it will bug me if I put in just that one piece. The purple – tho it looks solid in the photos, looks like tiny cookie sprinkles in many colors have been dumped on it.
I decided it will be far less annoying to me if I take out the other single triangle in the bottom row and put in flamingo triangles in those two spots. Or I could take out basically half a block all along the bottom of the design so it ends a bit higher but that sounds like a whole lot of work. Will have to see what I think when I get that far.