Yesterday I finally got to back to working on my sister’s summer top.
Also worked a bit on my Cardipalooza and I’m on the final bit of one front – working my way up along the neckline decreases.
Today I may finish cleaning up a bit of the bits and bob in the sewing room (most of it is yarny stuff that got moved out of the living room). Now that there’s more room for under bed storage – I can move some of the yarn storage out of the sewing room closet and under the bed. And I’m on the hunt for a specific hank of yarn I bought that’s someone where in one of those yarn containers so I need to go through them anyway to find it.
I’ve also got a couple quilt tops set aside, backing fabric washed for one yesterday and backing in the washer now for another, that I’d like to get layered soon. And there’s a quilt binding to sew down. All kinds of fun stuff to work on.