That’s what I ended up doing most of yesterday – just knittin. So what’s on my design wall – the block I never got the applique finished on yesterday. That blue stocking cap still needs to be appliqued. And there’s still the music quilt to hand stitch the binding on – later this week they will get done.
But in the meantime – knitting progress. I got sucked into the sweater I started yesterday and never got to the quilting. Okay a little nap interfered with it all too. 😉
So here’s my Cardipalooza (for the CustomFit KAL) and it’s also out of Wollmeise (for the Wollmeise KAL on the Loopy Ewe Rav group). I made good progress on the back. It took a while for me to figure out how to space the lacy design across the back since I had to move the shaping out to the sides and after knitting and ripping back the first pattern row twice, I finally realized I made this lace repeat a couple stitches wider than the original pattern was – which is fine but that accounted for why I couldn’t get it counted out and spaced properly the first two times. Duh!
This is just a small portion. There are an odd number of repeats so the two outermost ones are just about ready to get the “flower top” put on them. They will get longer (taller flowers) the closer to the center of the sweater back they are. This all looks great in my mind’s eye so I hope it actually turns out that way.