The first Scraptastic – which is not scrappy but follows that pattern – is completed. As you may have guessed – since I started it late yesterday afternoon, it’s an easy knit.
The photo of the top of the hat is the one that is true to color to the yarn.
Here’s a side view.
Now my dilemma is what yarn to use for the second hat. I wound this one that’s called Camouflage with a Twist but I can’t really decide if I like it or not. And that spot on the lower left that looks sort of bright blue – hmm it must be ore subtle than that photo shows because I didn’t really see that color in this yarn when it’s wound but maybe it blends more than the photo shows.
Here’s a blurry photo of it wound.
I think I’ll cast on and see how it looks as its knit and decide once I get the ribbing done.