and then there was a metallic clunk. So now the featherweight has had a through cleaning, delinting (I had thread wound in around the back of the bobbin hooks so had to take some bits apart to get at it. I had not planned for that interruption but I also hadn’t cleaned it in a while so it was needed. But I’ve did get one more house in the woods done
This one is a little different than the others since when I got the bottom section done, I discovered that somehow a stray rotary cutter had sliced into one fabric piece — something I didn’t notice when cutting out the patches. So the lower window is smaller and there’s house frame on each side of the door. Quick fix. I may make another like that.
So I’ve got pieces cut for three more in various stages of assembly and now that the sewing machine is humming along again I can get busy on those. Two of the houses are purple with red doors — I think the Red Hatters must live in those. :-)