Let’s just get it over with — the stashbusting report — heck it has been the same I swear for months. Too many projects in progress and none of them to the finished top stage where I add in the yardage. I so need to get a couple quilted but haven’t gotten around to that yet either. Camp Loopy and the KAL I did cut even more into my sewing time the past couple months so hopefully how that I’m nearly finished I’ll get more time in the sewing room.
A little of this and a little of that so far today but nothing much to show for my accomplishments except I did get my newest pattern for Hoffman Fabrics written up and sent on it’s way.
Now to see what else needs to be done around here – like laundry and lunch and balancing the checkbook. Yes – excitement abounds here.
Here’s my CTS poinsettia block designed by Sheryl. Finished that off yesterday. So now I have Judy’s block for August to make and those additional four Business District blocks due to my miscount (see CTS page or errata page for correction – you need 12 rather than 8 of that block). So far so good keeping caught up as we go along.
But I’m way behind in getting my Bloomin Basket swap blocks done so I will be working on those this week.
Here’s sort of how my CTS quilt is looking so far – I pluged the photo images of my blocks into the layout.