First the stashbusting report – nothing new to report. The design wall is full of projects but they are all still in progress so I won’t add them in until they are at least to completed top stage.
But there was some stash enhancement — the additional wide backing fabrics I bought arrived. I now have these four plus two others I bought, so no excuse not to get some of those projects layered since there’s batting for at least one if not more projects waiting in the closet.
My Camp Loopy project is finished! All three camp projects are now done. I just need to block this one bury a few ends, and get a photo loaded to the Camp Loopy albums. If you’re a knitter, check out the photo albums at The Loopy Ewe. They have separate ones for all the camp projects, their quarterly challenge projects, socks, etc. Lots of great projects to look at.
After finishing my Loopy project, I cut out the pieces for Sheryl’s July block for Christmas Town Sampler. I got that one all appliqued last night and here it is.
I had made Susan’s Bell block earlier in the month so that one was already done.
So now I just have to figure out what fabrics I want to use for Judy’s August block and Sheryl’s August block and finish the rest of my Business District blocks — I only have one made. I’m thinking my Business District will have two different blocks colors – one colored the way I did my tester block, and then another with a black building and a gray building — sort of a bit of calm (at least colorwise) between all my bright houses. I’m also thinking I may do Sheryl’s poinsettia block in something other than “traditional” poinsettia colors — maybe shades of blue – it would look like a frosty blue flower in the fabrics I have.