4/29/12 Stashbusting report

Not good – but I knew it wouldn’t be good since my fabric arrived for the Christmas Town Sampler BOM project – and of course I bought a bit more than I need so I’d have lots of choices.

I did use 1.5 yards from the stash for backing and binding on my Wacky Hearts wallhanging which is now completely done.  But the 12 yards I purchased offset that just a tad. LOL  I thought I’d end up in the red but I’m still 7 yards to the stashbusting good so I guess that’s something at least.    Updated — I forgot (until I just pulled the fabrics out of the dryer) – I’ve got some heart blocks cut today to be appliqued for another project so a whole nother 3/4 yards busted.  Heck, every little bit adds up. 🙂

The Wacky Hearts was also my April UFO project to finish so I now have two of the four UFOs completed so need to play catch up on the others.

Advertisements

100 Blocks – Balancing Act

UPDATED – okay this is getting really annoying.  WordPress keeps dropping out the photos.  So I’ll  try again.

Brandy shared the photo of a pillow she made using my Balancing Act block from the last issue of 100 Blocks.  It was a gift for a friend of hers who has lost her blonde cocker.  What a great idea!