This is what would be on my design wall if not for the flood in my sewing room over the weekend I previously posted about. :-) So the deisgn wall has become the design floor. Got all my Continiuous Chain Blocks sewn together. Added the first border — and ran amuck. The top and bottom borders are a different width and the sides to accommodate the pieced border. I sewed them on in the opposite positions. Drat! Of course they are trimmed to size so can’t take them off and switch them and I think there’s no more fabric left. So am contemplating finishing this quilt as it and then using the pieced blocks for the border, which are already done as just a little child’s quilt and then they can both be donated. Will think on that a while longer.
I also finished writing the instructions for Christmas Charm which I had planned to post on Thanksgiving. I’ve got a busy week ahead and decided to post them now so I don’t forget about it. You can find them in a link in the right sidebar. Enjoy!