Here’s what’s on the design wall today. Continous Chain – my tester quilt – with plain side borders attached. I added a thin red and then the blue flowered borders. They were going to be mitered but I didn’t realize until I attached them that they would be about an inch too short. Drat. So trimmed them even and will have to figure out what I want to do at the corners.
On the far right are some of the borders for the Crocus Cluster quilt, the rest of that design spread out on my floor at the moment as I continue to applique leaves. The borders are all done but just haven’t ironed the other two yet.