Stashbusting Report

Well if I hadn’t just been in the fabric shop getting thread, I wouldn’t have added to the stash this week.  But I was, so I did. 🙂

I found these fabrics, which will be perfect to go in the dog quilt I posted an image of yesterday so couldn’t pass them up since they were on sale.

  so the numbers are 2 yds used this week; 6 purchased.

YTD used 181.75; YTD purchased 72; Net used 109.75

I’ve gotten more leaves sewn on Crocus Clusters. Here’s some of the blocks that are complete along with some of my border blocks which I pieced yesterday.

  My goal for this week is to get all the rest of the leaves done so I can set the top together next weekend which I just realized is a 3 day weekend. Yeah!  Lots of quilting time.

And don’t forgot, the Continuous Chain BOM starts next weekend. The yardage and cutting chart is in the right sidebar.


And just for a little eye candy – here’s the latest EQ7 design I was playing with today.  I don’t usually buy florals but there are a couple large florals in the stash that are begging for a design where they don’t have to be cut up too much.  This one has potential.