Amid several interruptions – a bit of laundry, cleaning out the fridge, going out for lunch, and stopping at the grocery store, I did manage to get a start on one of the projects on the design wall. It took forever to get Baxter squared up properly – he just wasn’t cooperating – but finally did it, added a skinny red border and now I’m on to a pieced border with offset squares. Here’s what I’ve got so far.
The top and bottom border will be the same but I’m playing with EQ trying to figure out how I want the borders to look. The “snow” and the “sky” definitely blend a bit too much in this one but he was too cute not to finish.
And look… more goodies from the garden pots. I left one pepper plant go and haven’t picked them and they are now turning into lovely red peppers – nearly ripe enough to pick.