I was having such fun spending a three day weekend quilting that I didn’t get around to posting either my stashbusting or design wall reports. So here’s the stashbusting report.
Stashbusting: Used 5 yards last week, bought none last week (net 56 used to date).
Here are the items I finished off last week. They came out of the the UFO/swap boxes, stash was used forborders, backings and bindings – whatever was needed to finish them – and they are now all quilted and bound. I like the way the quilting shows on the back of the Sunset on the Mountain.
Stayed tuned – even more projects got quilted over the holiday weekend. I’ve just got bindings to finish before I post photos of all of them. 🙂 And the design wall project will be posted tomorrow.