I moved all the blocks to the big design wall to lay them out in order. The blanks on either side of the border are for the two blocks I need to make yet. Now that I have them all in one spot together, I can stare at them for a while and decide if I like them as is or if I want to switch anything around.
Legal assistant by day and quilter, knitter, and quilt pattern designer for EQ Boutique and Hoffman California Fabrics by night and weekend.
QUILTS made from my patterns may be donated or sold but NOT mass produced (limit 5); credit for the design would be greatly appreciated. NO QUILT PATTERN should be shared in any way (i.e. copied, distributed, emailed). Thank you.
Contact me: email@example.com
I’m on Ravelry as JUSTQUILTIN
2013 Free Quilty Projects
Search My Blog
- ABOUT ME
- BLOCK OF THE MONTH PROJECTS
- EQ BOUTIQUE- WHAT IS IT? ANSWERS HERE.
- ERRATA PAGE FOR PATTERNS
- FREE EQ FILE DOWNLOADS – READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING FILES
- FREE PDF QUILT PATTERNS
- QUILTS FROM THE CRATE
- Dog Pound Pals Adoption Society 2014
- Knit the Stash – 2014
- Sticks ‘n Strings – 2013
- Stitchin With Justquiltin – 2013
- Strictly For The Birds — 2013 Free Patterns